Despite widespread adoption of GPL-based code, developers and end-users continue to wrestle with three main issues regarding GPL license use and obligations:
- What constitutes a derivative work?
- What constitutes a separate and independent work?
- What constitutes distribution?
Unraveling the Complexities of the GPL
- Karen Copenhaver of Choate, Hall and Stewart
- Mark Radcliffe of DLA Piper.
Depends on jurisdiction. You may have to register this seminar for credit in your jurisdiction.
Black Duck Software