- What does LPM include?
- How does a law firm embrace and integrate LPM into its firm culture and practice areas?
- What are the challenges and obstacles that law firms face in embracing LPM?
- How in-house counsel can implement LPM both internally and to increase collaboration with outside counsel.
- Resources that are available to assist lawyers and law firms in embracing LPM.
- How to get started using LPM.
An Introduction to Legal Project Management
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
1:00 p.m. ET (10:00 a.m. PT)
Webcast - Register Now!
- Mark Lassiter, Founder/Attorney/Principal, The Lassiter Law Firm; Founder/Manager, Legal Project Management, LLC d/b/a Lex Projex™
- Heather McMaster, Head Editor, Practical Law Securities
1.0 General Skills CLE credit pending in: AL, AK, AR, AZ, CA, CO, GA, HI, IA, IL, ME, MN, MO, MS, MT, ND, NH, NJ, NY, OK, PA, TN, TX and VT.
If you are not currently a Practical Law subscriber, you will be given access to these resources via a no-obligation one week free trial to Practical Law’s online service.
Practical Law provides practical, up-to-date resources across all major commercial practice areas to help lawyers in law firms and in-house legal departments get up to speed quickly, save time and protect the bottom line.