As 2014 comes to a close, join e-discovery pundits Judge Andrew Peck, Chris Dale, and Chad McManamy as they take a look back at the top litigation and legal technology events that marked this year.
Tune in on 12/10: In our webinar, “E-Discovery 2014: The Year in Review,” you’ll learn more about:
- Pending changes to the FRCP and their possible effects
- International events and the growing importance of Asia Pacific
- The overlooked importance of Rule 502(d)
- Cloud e-discovery going mainstream
- Law-firm security vulnerabilities
- New strategies for technology assisted review (TAR)
- What’s on the docket for legal technology and trends in 2015
E-Discovery 2014: The Year in Review
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
11:00 am Pacific Standard Time
Webcast - Register Now!
- Hon. Andrew J. Peck, Magistrate Judge, Southern District of New York
- Chris Dale, Founder, The e-Disclosure Information Project
- Chad McManamy, Assistant General Counsel, Guidance Software
The sponsor does not indicate applying for CLE credit. However the content and speakers appear to qualify for credit in some jurisdictions.
More Information And Registration