December 3. 2014
12:00 PM EST
Description:This course provides:
- Techniques that reduce examiner confusion and improve figure clarity
- Best practices for working with inventors and vendors
- Quality control - what details are examiners looking for in your illustrations
- How can you help your vendor complete the drawings in one draft instead of three?
- Lines, shading, text and fills for Utility and Design patents.
Legal Advantage's Hal Pieroway has been conducting webinars focusing on these critical areas over the last year. Coming from industrial design and product design backgrounds, he also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 10 years of experience working with intellectual property professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors. Patent attorneys, patent agents and paralegals will find these webinars very useful and will be able to manage their patent prosecution in a more effective and efficient way.
- 1 Hour in AR, FL, ME, MO, MS, MT, NM, NV, OH, OK, SC, UT, VA, VT, WA.
- Other States: consult your credit-granting authority.