What You Will Learn
- The latest developments in loan modification and other loss mitigation programs available to borrowers, including Streamlined HAMP, post-HAMP loan modification options and Keep Your Home California programs;
- Current regulations governing the loss mitigation process, including California’s Homeowner Bill of Rights and federal TILA and RESPA regulations;
- Case developments under federal and state loss mitigation regulations;
- How to identify, analyze and address loss mitigation errors and violations.
Residential Mortgage Servicing Update: What You Need to Know as We Approach the End of HAMP
August 17, 2016
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
1 credit in most jurisdictions
- Chair: Lisa Sitkin ~ Managing Attorney, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates
- Kent Qian ~ Staff Attorney, National Housing Law Project
- Tara Twomey ~ Of Counsel, National Consumer Law Center
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration