What You Will Learn
• Admissions issues in subsidized housing
• Defending evictions from federally-subsidized housing
• Preventing subsidy terminations
Who Should Attend
Practitioners who want to gain a deeper understanding of subsidized housing, as well as housing attorneys looking for tools to represent their clients in federally-subsidized housing. The sessions will address issues pertinent to those with limited federally-subsidized housing practice as well as experienced practitioners.
Please join Ronald J. Tabak from Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP, who co-chaired the special committee that led the New York State Bar Association to adopt unanimously a report and recommendations on these issues. He will:
- provide a national overview on how these issues are being addressed;
- note some particular initiatives in New York; and
- discuss how lawyers can work on re-entry as part of their overall pro bono work.
Subsidized Housing 2.0 - Advanced Topics in Subsidized Housing
February 28, 2017
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also On Location: San Francisco, CA
1 Credit in most jurisdictions
Ronald J. Tabak
More Information And Registration