- Review the EEOC’s recent guidance document about mental health issues
- Examine when mental health issues are disabilities
- Help employers understand when they must accommodate mental health issues and the types of accommodations frequently used
- Assist employers in dealing with substance abuse issues
- Receive practical guidance regarding how to handle mental health challenges, including those involving workplace misconduct.
2017 New York Spring Labor and Employment Seminar
April 5, 2017
12:00 PM - 2:30 PM
New York, NY.
Applications for CLE credit in New Jersey, New York, and Pennsylvania are currently pending. If you are seeking CLE credit in a jurisdiction other than NJ, NY or PA, please email Kacie Friedrichs.
Presented by Dechert's Labor and Employment Practice
More Information And Registration