What You Will Learn
- Working with Pro Bono Low-Income Clients
- Family Law 101/Overview in Low-Income Family Law Cases
- Basic Overview of Child Custody and Visitation
- Child Custody and Visitation Procedure
- Obtaining Child and Spousal Support in Low-Income Family Law Cases
- Property Issues in Low-Income Family Law Cases
- Using California Family Law Judicial Council Forms
- How to Finish a Dissolution Case: Case Settlement, Trial, Judgments.
California Family Law Basics: Pro Bono Representation in Low-Income Family Law Cases 2018
August 14 - 15, 2018
9:00 AM PacificWebcast - Register Now!
Practising Law Institute (PLI)
Up to 12 Credits in most jurisdictions
Free and open to the public.
More Information And Registration