Please join Camille Pannu, Director of the UC Davis School of Law Aoki Water Justice Clinic, to learn more about:
- The historical and present-day policies that have fostered environmental racism in rural America;
- How lawyers can utilize transactional law strategies to partner with low-income, rural communities to address environmental deficits; and
- How lawyers can craft collaborative and culturally appropriate relationships to improve environmental health problems in rural communities.
Environmental Justice: Assisting Rural Communities
January 7, 2019
1:00 PM EasternWebcast - Register Now!
- Camille Pannu ~ UC Davis School of Law
- Program Attorney: Amy Taub ~ Director, One-Hour Briefings, Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute (PLI)
Credit in most jurisdictions
Free and open to the public.