This program engages Nesson's key arguments, focusing especially on Nesson's claim that copyright law's statutory damages regime runs afoul of constitutional protections against excessive and/or arbitrary civil damages awards.
Statutory Damages and the Tenenbaum Litigation
- Professor Nesson
- Steven Marks, General Counsel for the Recording Industry Association of America
- Professor Catherine Sharkey, New York University
- Professor Dan Markel, Florida State
- Professor Thomas Colby, George Washington University
- Moderating: Professor Doug Lichtman moderates, UCLE.
California, New York, Tennessee, Texas, Illinois, Washington, and likely more via reciprocity.