In this audio we look back at that now-settled case, using it as a launching point from which to consider not only the scope of the derivative work right, but also some practical questions about when and whether a copyright holder ought to enforce such a right as against fan-produced materials.
- Warner Brothers' Senior Vice President Jeremy Williams
- Opposing counself from the RDR case, Anthony Falzone of the Standford Fair Use Project
- UCLA law professor Doug Lichtman (hosts)
Intellectual Property Colloquium
The sponsor does not appear to be reporting credit; you will have to do that yourself (which is only fair because, you know: free!).
- Washington State - This was recorded in 2009. Recordings must be heard within 5 years of the date of recording. If you have not heard this recording by now, you can't claim credit. Othersise: 1 AV General, MCLE ID 237373
- Other States - please consult your credit-granting authority.