Please join Senior Staff Attorneys Nayantara Mehta and Michelle Natividad Rodriguez from the National Employment Law Project as they:
- Cover the latest national developments in the movement toward fair chance employment;
- Highlight policy trends and the latest challenges surrounding fair chance employment; and
- Explore how on-demand companies, like Uber, fall short when it comes to compliance with the civil rights and consumer laws that regulate criminal background checks for employment.
- Save the date and don’t miss this important free presentation.
Fair-Chance Employment Practices: Opening Job Opportunities for People with Records
September 6, 2016
1:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
Also Presented In-Person In San Francisco, CA
1 credit in most jurisdictions
- Nayantara Mehta ~ National Employment Law Project
- Michelle Natividad Rodriguez ~ National Employment Law Project
- Program Attorney: Amy Taub ~ Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration