Integrity or Intimidation?: Voter Challengers and Election Day Observers
September 12, 2016
11:30 AM - 01:30 PM
Open Society Foundations
1730 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20006
Lunch will be served at 11:30 a.m., and the program will begin at 12:00 p.m.
- Allegra Chapman, Director of Voting and Elections, Common Cause, Moderator
- Marcia Johnson-Blanco, Voting Rights Project Co-Director, Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights Under Law
- Mark Braden, Of Counsel, BakerHostetler
- Liz Kennedy, Director of Democracy and Government Reform, Center for American Progress
- Daniel Tokaji, Charles W. Ebersold and Florence Whitcomb Ebersold Professor of Constitutional Law; Senior Fellow, Election Law @ Moritz, The Ohio State University Moritz College of Law
1.5 California CLE credits have been approved.
American Constitution Society
More Information And Registration