Best Practices in Prior Art Searching in Electrical Engineering
June 26, 2016
12:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
This CLE will examine the tools to that maximize search efforts and walkthrough successful processes to extract relevant data from search results.
Search Strategies Examined:
- Classifying multiple components within various electronic devices
- Searching tips and tricks including EE strategies and examples
- Searching EE specific databases.
- Search Types: What kinds of prior art searches are there?
- Search Strategies: A guide to conducting a good search
- Databases: Patent vs. non-patent, free vs. subscription, as well as which databases specialize in particular subject areas, along with their pros, cons and features.
Arvind Viswanatha & Jeffrey Sobek. Coming from varied technical and management backgrounds, they also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of combined experience working with IP professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors.
Legal Advantage has conducted over 3,000 combined searches, with a cross section of experience of searching for patent and non-patent literature in databases mirrored with extensive on-site search experience at the USPTO.
1 Hour in CA, ME, MS, OH, WA, WV; several other states may allow credit if you self-apply.