Best Practices in Prior Art Searching Life Sciences
April 11, 2016
12:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
Examine the tools that maximize search efforts and walk-through successful processes on extracting relevant data from search results
Search Strategies Examined:
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients and formulations
- Biotech- sequence searching, methods and apparatus
- Medical Devices- mechanical and electrical engineering
- Industrial and consumer chemistry
- Food chemistry and nutraceuticals
- Business and Database methods.
- Search Types: What kinds of prior art searches are there?
- Search Strategies: A guide to conducting a good search
- Databases: Patent vs. non-patent, free vs. subscription, as well as which databases specialize in particular subject areas, along with their pros, cons and features
Feroze Ali & Jeffrey Sobek. Coming from varied technical and management backgrounds, they also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of combined experience working with IP professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors.
Legal Advantage has conducted over 3,000 combined searches, with a cross section of experience of searching for patent and non-patent literature in databases mirrored with extensive on-site search experience at the USPTO.
1 Hour in CA, ME, MS, OH, WA.