Public Interest Boot Camp
May 31, 2017
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco, CACredit:
Up to 3.25 credits in most jurisdictions
- Kent Qian ~ Deputy City Attorney, Oakland City Attorney's Office
- Phong S. Wong ~ Pro Bono Director, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Eliza Hersh ~ Attorney at Law ,
- Nicholas Levenhagen ~ Elder Fraud Attorney, Bet Tzedek Legal Services
- Jeanne Nishimoto ~ Pro Bono Training Coordinator, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Protima Pandey ~ Managing Attorney, San Mateo County, Bay Area Legal Aid
- Nicole M. Perez ~ Directing Attorney, Veterans Justice Center, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Practising Law Institute is pleased to partner with the State Bar of California, Standing Committee on the Delivery of Legal Services, the Pro Bono Training Institute, and the SoCal Pro Bono Managers, to coordinate and present this program.
More Information And Registration