- Types of ancillary care medical malpractice lawsuits
- Education of physical therapy expert witnesses
- Common types of physical therapy lawsuits
- Understanding ancillary care hieroglyphics
- Expert witnesses in ancillary care
- Looking to the future of ancillary claims.
Legal Risks in Ancillary Care
December 7, 2017
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Webcast - Register Now!
Deborah Singer serves as the senior vice president for Select Medical and is currently responsible for the strategic rehabilitation businesses in five states including California and Alaska. As a nationally recognized leader in physical therapy, Deborah formed Experts In Therapy, LLC in 2006 and Experts in Nursing, LLC in 2016. Operating now as the leading niche provider of therapy and nursing expert witnesses in the country, her reputation as an attorney-ancillary care matchmaker is unprecedented.
The TASA Group, Inc.
This webinar is approved for CLE credit in CA, IL, MO, NC, PA, and WI.
More Information And Registration