During this presentation, Mr. Notowitz will discuss:
- 13 tips to prevent crucial mistakes with audio, video, and digital evidence
- Issues regarding admissibility of audio and video evidence in court
- Options for recovering erased hard drive and smartphone files
- Preparing audio and video exhibits for clarity and best results
Properly Understand and Investigate Your Audio, Video, and Digital Evidence for Use in Mediation and Trial
December 4, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webcast - Register Now!
David Notowitz is the founder and chief audio and video forensic expert at NCAVF, a nationally recognized forensic digital media lab, trusted by police departments, Public defenders, large insurance companies and private attorneys to assess and clarify recorded audio, video and digital evidence. The expert witness testimony by NCAVF — presented in clear, concise language and with an approachable style — has consistently proven in post-verdict jury interviews to be crucial to a jury’s understanding of the facts of a case. Mr. Notowitz is an Emmy award winning producer and multi-faceted video and audio evidence expert. His past specialties include commercial, feature file and event video production. In 1986 he started Notowitz Productions and produced daily television news for Financial News Network. He produced and edited corporate videos for clients such as Fox, Yahoo, GM, IBM, and Disney.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in CA and IL, PA, NJ, TN, and TX. Other states pending.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules
More Information And Registration