During this program we will provide an overview of current marijuana laws, trends in the medical industry, and insight into how changing times will likely impact our current, drug-free workplaces.
- Understanding the history of marijuana use
- Understanding the current legal framework surrounding marijuana and its potential volatility
- Examining the judicial trends of wrongful termination claims related to legalized marijuana usage
- Understanding current medical research and what may lie ahead
- Exploring the Complications of Determining Impairment
- Developing best practices for employers in this ever changing environment.
Marijuana in the Workplace: An Update and a Look Forward
1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.