After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Understand what constitutes a data breach
- Understand the current legal framework that regulates data breaches
- Examine what a law firm can do on behalf of its client to prepare them for a data breach
- Understand what exposure a law firm faces and what data security matters to a firm.
Data Breach: A-Z Guide for Law Firms
- 12:00pm - 1:00pm EST - 02/14/2019 - 02/14/2019
- And Next Month:
1 credit hour in most states that allow online credits.