On February 7, 2019, at 2:00 p.m. (ET), The TASA Group, in conjunction with education and workplace harassment expert Dr. Susan Strauss, will present a free two hour interactive webinar presentation, How to Conduct Harassment and Bullying Investigations, for all legal professionals. During this presentation, Susan will discuss:
- Determine if investigation is necessary
- Identify components of investigation
- Conduct steps of investigation
- Interview accuser, accused & witness
- Differentiate between formal and informal investigative procedure
- Reach conclusions following investigation
- Write formal report.
How to Conduct Harassment and Bullying Investigations
February 7, 2019
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webcast - Register Now!
Susan Strauss RN Ed.D. is a national and international speaker, trainer and consultant. Her specialty areas include education and workplace harassment, discrimination and bullying; organization development, and management/leadership development. Susan conducts bullying and harassment investigations, works as an expert witness for education and workplace harassment and bullying lawsuits, and coaches those managers and employees that need assistance in stopping their harassing or bullying behavior.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in AL, CA, CO, DE, FL, IL, KS, KY, MN, MO, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, and WI.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules
More Information And Registration