What You Will Learn
- Overview of State and Federal Restraints on Debt Collection
- Introduction to Fair Credit Reporting Act
- A Primer on Automobile Fraud
- Representing the Unsecured Debtor
- Mortgage Servicer Litigation
- Assisting Student Loan Borrowers
- Developing a Working Relationship with Legal Services Organizations
Representing the Pro Bono Client: Consumer Law Basics 2016
July 22, 2016
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also Presented In-Person In San Francisco, CA
3 or more credits in most jurisdictions
- Chairperson: Robert W. Murphy ~ Murphy Law Firm
- Ronald L. Burdge ~ Burdge Law Office
- Joshua Cohen ~ Cohen Consumer Law
- Lynn Drysdale ~ Jacksonville Area Legal Aid, Inc.
- Jennifer T. Harley ~ Legal Aid Service of Broward County, Inc.
- Catherine J. Jones ~ LegalNinja, Inc.
- Ian B. Lyngklip ~ Lyngklip & Associates Consumer Law Center, PLC
- Dale W. Pittman ~ The Law Office of Dale W. Pittman, P.C.
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
Looking for more programs on pro bono topics? Please visit our On-Demand webcast library.