Title:Your firms’ billing practices can be the source of great frustration for your clients and can also land you
in front of a disciplinary board. On the other hand, the right billing practices can reinforce the value of your services to your clients and spur more business. Your approach can make all the difference. Join speakers Sally Field, J.D. and Richard Ford, J.D. to learn the ethical pitfalls to avoid and how to bill
without getting burned.
How to Bill Without Getting Burned
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
10:00 AM Pacific Time
12:00 PM-1:05 Central Time
1:00 PM-2:05 Eastern Time
- J. Calhoun Watson, Sowell Gray, Columbia, South Carolina.
- Sally Field, Attorney and Legal Professional Liability Leader of Attorney Protective.
- Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ and this webinar will qualify for 1 CLE credit in those states.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE credit (Ethics) in AL, CO, ID, IN, KS, KY, LA, MS, ME, NC, NV, OK, SC, TN, TX, UT and VA.
- This webinar is approved for 1.2 CLE credit hours (Professionalism) in MO.
- This webinar is approved for 1 CLE credit (professional conduct) in OH.
- This webinar is approved for 1 general credit in IL and VT.
- CLE credit is being applied for in multiple additional states. Please check back here to view updates regarding CLE credit approval.
More Information And Registration#-