This informative CLE will be led by BARBARA SWATT-ENGSTROM. Barbara is the Executive Director of the Public Law Library of King County and an Adjunct Professor at Seattle University School of Law, teaching classes on advanced legal research. Barbara has vast knowledge to share and will discuss how you can save your practice money by reducing research costs.
Lean Lawyering: Low Cost Legal Research
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
12:00 to 1:30 p.m.
Fred H. Dore Courtroom
Seattle University School of Law
- Seattle University School of Law Low Bono and Solo Initiative
- WSBA Low Bono Section
- WSBA Moderate Means Program
- WSBA Law Office Management Assistance Program
1.5 CLE Credits Pending
Free for in-person attendance
BARBARA SWATT-ENGSTROM is an adjunct faculty member at Seattle University School of Law and Executive Director of the Public Law Library of King County. Prior to leading the Public Law Library, she was a reference librarian at Seattle University School of Law specializing
in foreign, comparative and international legal research. Professor Swatt-Engstrom teaches Advanced Legal Research and Online Advanced Legal Research, the first exclusively online class offered at Seattle University. She also presents at CLEs and conferences including the annual SU Legal Research Tune-Up program. Professor Swatt-Engstrom has held leadership positions in the Law Librarians of Puget Sound and the Western Pacific chapter of the American Association of Law Librarians. She is an active member of the American Society for International Law and the Washington State Bar Association.
This is part of the 2016 CLE Connections Series, which is open to law students and attorneys, aims to offer high quality CLEs designed to help you run a successful law practice and opportunities to connect with other lawyer-entrepreneurs, especially those serving the moderate income client community.
RESERVE YOUR SPOT FOR THE REST OF THE 2016 LOW BONO CONNECTIONS CLE
- OCTOBER 5: Lean Lawyering: Ethical Considerations for a Low Bono Practice, RSVP here: http://goo.gl/forms/ammlkkOcLc
- NOVEMBER 2: Building the Business: Back-Up and Succession Planning, RSVP here: http://goo.gl/forms/U4MVvf0ABP
- DECEMBER 7: Building the Business: Strategic Planning for Sustainability and Growth, RSVP here: http://goo.gl/forms/L2HZHXH3sn
If you have any questions, please contact Jennifer Werdell, Access to Justice Institute Associate
Director, at email@example.com or 206-398-4455.