- Holistic screening and development of a child’s issues at initial intake
- Why Individualized Education Program (IEP) timelines and goals are important
- How to represent a student at a Manifestation Determination Meeting
- What to do if a school denies a student a right they are entitled to as a foster youth
- Special considerations in representing youth and transition aged adults in SSI advocacy
- What health entitlements and resources are available for pregnant and parenting youth
- What health entitlements and legal strategies are available for youth with mental health disabilities
- What to do if you are representing a youth with competency issues in juvenile court
What You Will Learn
Who Should Attend: Any attorney interested in providing pro bono assistance to low-income children in California.
Advocacy for Low-Income Children with Disabilities in California 2017
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in person in San Francisco, CA
April 13, 2017
9:00 AM Pacific
More Information And Registration