Topics to be covered will include:
- Initial response to a corporate crisis
- Engaging outside professionals
- commencing an internal investigation
- Receiving cooperation credit while maintaining privilege
- Reporting to other constituents while maintaining privilege
- Continuing Legal Education.
Managing a Corporate Crisis: Strategies for Containing a Crisis and Controlling the Public Narrative While Meeting Ethical Obligations and Maintaining Privilege
An Ethics CLE Seminar Hosted by Dechert's Litigation Team in Conjuction with Sard Verbinnen & Co.
When/Where:May 2, 2017
5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
New York, NY
- Dechert's Litigation Team
- Sard Verbinnen & Co.
- Hector Gonzalez
- David N. Kelley
- Rebecca Kahan Waldman
- Brandy Bergman
- New York: This transitional and non-transitional continuing legal education program has been approved in accordance with the requirements of the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for a maximum of 1 credit hour, of which 1 credit hour can be applied toward the ethics and professionalism requirement.
- New Jersey: This program has been approved by the Board on Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.2 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 1.2 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism, and 0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial law, criminal trial law, workers compensation law, municipal court law, and/or matrimonial law.
- Pennsylvania: Dechert LLP is a Pennsylvania approved CLE provider. This program has been approved for 1 hour of ethics credits in Pennsylvania.
- Connecticut: This program has been approved for a total of 1 credit hour in Connecticut of which 1 credit hours can be applied towards ethics/professionalism.