|Atty. Richard Clem|
- Rule 1.15 of the Iowa Rules of Professional Conduct
- Client Trust Account Rules, Chapter 45 of the Iowa Court Rules
- Iowa Lawyer Trust Account Commission procedures and forms
- Other guidance from Iowa Court Commissions.
The program will focus on the Iowa rules, but most of the material will be applicable to attorneys in other states. Each portion of the program covers a different part of the rules.
Free Conference Call CLE
- Tuesday, November 28, 2017, 7:00 - 7:45 PM Central Time
- Thursday, November 30, 2017, 7:00 - 7:45 PM Central Time
- Tuesday, December 5, 2017, 7:00 PM - 7:45 Central Time
- Wednesday, December 6, 2017, 7:00 - 7:45 PM Central Time.
- Iowa: Each program, 0.75 ethics CLE credit applied for, activity numbers: 11/28: 280010; 11/30: 280029; 12/5: 280011; 12/6: 280012.
- Minnesota: Each program, 0.75 ethics CLE credit applied for, event codes: 11/28: 250459; 11/30: 250460; 12/5: 250461; 12/6: 250462.
- If you take the program all four evenings, you will earn 3.0 credits, which completely satisfies your ethics CLE requirement in either state.
By:Pre-registration for this program is not necessary. To participate, simply call in at 6:55 PM Central Time on Nov. 28, Nov. 30, Dec. 5, and/or Dec. 6. Full instructions for claiming CLE credit will be provided during the call. To receive your certificate of attendance, you will need to e-mail a series of codes that will be given during the program. If you join the call already in progress, write down the codes you do hear, and you will receive partial credit for the minutes you attended.
Richard Clem CLE.
Richard Clem CLE.
There is absolutely no cost to attend this programs, and no payment is expected. If, however, you wish to make a small voluntary payment, you may do so after the program. For full information, read why this program is free. You will receive full CLE credit whether or not you decide to pay. If you need additional credits, I will have additional low-cost conference call programs available. There is, however, no obligation, and you're welcome to take the free program, even if you don't intend to take any additional programs.
The program will be presented by Richard P. Clem, an attorney and continuing legal education (CLE) provider in Minnesota. He has been in private practice in the Twin Cities for 25 years. He has a J.D., cum laude, from Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul and a B.A. in History from the University of Minnesota. His reported cases include: Asociacion Nacional de Pescadores a Pequena Escala o Artesanales de Colombia v. Dow Quimica de Colombia, 988 F.2d 559, rehearing denied, 5 F.3d 530 (5th Cir. 1993), cert. denied, 510 U.S. 1041 (1994); LaMott v. Apple Valley Health Care Center, 465 N.W.2d 585 (Minn. Ct. App. 1991); Abo el Ela v. State, 468 N.W.2d 580 (Minn. Ct. App. 1991).