Social Media Ethics for Lawyers
Wednesday March 21, 2018
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM PDT
Webcast - Register Now
- As a lawyer and the author of The Lawyer's Guide to Social Media and two more books on social media and the law, John Browning has spent a great deal of time examining this issue and will offer some valuable insight into emerging issues.
- Sally Field is an attorney of more than 30 years and has spoken on numerous ethics topics over the years. She will offer attendees perspective on how the Model Rules of Professional Conduct translate to social media.
- This course is approved for 1 ethics credit in AL, FL, IA, KS, ME, MS, ND, NV, SC, TN, TX, VT, and WA.
- Attorney Protective is an Approved Multiple Activity Provider in CA and NJ and this webinar will qualify for 1.2 CLE (ethics/professionalism) in NJ, and 1 CLE (legal ethics) in CA.
- Attorney Protective is an Accredited Provider in PA and this webinar will qualify for 1 CLE (ethics) in PA.
- This course is approved for 1 professional responsibility credit in IL (64552). This course is approved for 1 professional responsibility credit in IL.
- This course has been approved for 1 attorney professional conduct credit in OH.
- NY attorneys may apply this course toward 1 CLE credit in accordance with the NY approved jurisdiction policy.
- CLE credit has been applied for and pending approval for 1 CLE (ethics) credit in most states. Please check back here to view updates regarding CLE credit approval.
More Information And Registration