On March 20, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (ET), The TASA Group, in conjunction with forensic profiler Dale Yeager, will present a free, one-hour interactive webinar presentation, Liability and Special Education, for all legal professionals.
During this presentation, Mr. Yeager will discuss:
- High liability issues with the management of special needs students
- Inaccurate understanding of federal law regarding special education
- Safety issues: A management issue
- Poor management of students: The real problem.
March 20, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) EasternWebcast - Register Now!
Dale Yeager is a forensic profiler and Federal SME with training by the USDOJ and Federal Law Enforcement Training Center. Mr. Yeager is a frequent expert with media outlets including a featured episode of Forensic Files [“Bump and Run” Season 3, Episode 21 2002] and a new History Channel series entitled ‘True Monsters.’ Dale is also a Federal Law Enforcement instructor and SME for the HIDTA High Intensity Drug Trafficking Areas and MAGLOCLEN Middle Atlantic-Great Lakes Organized Crime Law Enforcement Network programs.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, and WI.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see https://4freecle.blogspot.com/p/state-by-state.html
More Information And Registration