On May 1, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (ET), The TASA Group, in conjunction with ER Physician Dr. Evan Cohen, will present a free, one-hour interactive webinar presentation, Abdominal Emergencies, for all legal professionals.
During this presentation, Dr. Cohen will discuss:
- Demographics of abdominal complaints
- Social and economic impact
- Abdominal emergencies every ER doctor and malpractice attorney needs to know
- Duty of providers
May 1, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webcast - Register Now!
The TASA Group, Inc.
Dr. Evan Cohen is a board-certified emergency physician. He completed his emergency medicine residency at Cooper University Hospital in Camden, NJ and has been practicing emergency medicine for the past eight years. He is currently the associate director of the emergency department at New York Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, MN, MO, NJ, OH, PA, TN, and WI.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules
More Information And Registration