On April 10, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (ET), The TASA Group, in conjunction with law enforcement and safety expert Timothy Dimoff, will present a free, one-hour interactive webinar presentation, Workplace Violence, for all legal professionals. During this presentation, Tim Dimoff will discuss:
- The motivations that can cause workplace violence -- work and non-work related
- What a business’s responsibility is and how to protect employees and visitors
- How to identify and define various types of workplace violence
- How to take a proactive approach to preventing violence
- How to identify various levels of violence and how to properly respond to them
- The process for terminating a violent employee.
April 10, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Webcast - Register Now!
Timothy A. Dimoff, founder and president of SACS Consulting & Investigative Services, Inc., is considered one of the nation’s leading authorities in high-risk workplace and human resource issues, security, vulnerability assessments and crime. As a consultant to law enforcement and the media, Timothy has been called upon to examine evidence from crime scenes and victim and witness reports to develop an offender profile. He has testified as an expert witness in many trials throughout the years.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OH, PA, TN, TX, and WI.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules
More Information And Registration