On April 5, 2018 at 2:00 p.m. (ET), The TASA Group, in conjunction with engineering expert David Russell, will present a free, one-hour interactive webinar presentation, Unplanned Events or “Black Swans” and How to Avoid Them, for all legal professionals. During this presentation, David Russell will discuss:
- Evaluating, discussing and presenting industrial risk
- Analyzing risks
- The value of fat-tailed statistical thinking
- Predicting various types of events
- The difference between the EU’s approach to risk management thinking vs. the US approach
Unplanned Events or “Black Swans” and How to Avoid Them
April 5, 2018
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)Webcast - Register Now!
David L. Russell, PE is a professional engineer and the president of Global Environmental Operations, Inc., in Lilburn, Georgia. He has over 40 years in the environmental and chemical business and has written several books on environmental and security topics. He lectures on security and risk, as well as practical environmental and industrial topics in the Middle East and Far East. He has been involved in several high profile remedial investigations, including Aguinda vs. Texaco (2004), and Sytek vs. Siemens (1995), and others. He has investigated contamination and remediation all over the world, and has lectured on handling of hazardous wastes and materials, as well as safety and security.
The TASA Group, Inc.
- This webinar is approved for CLE credit in CA, FL, IL, MN, MO, NC, NJ, OH, PA, TN, and WI.
- Many states allow attorneys to self-apply for credit: see State Rules
More Information And Registration