- Protecting rights with respect to personal names (surnames, names of living individuals, and portraits and signatures),
- Risks related to the use of names as trademarks
- Considerations related to protection of celebrity names:
- Protection and registration and strategies
- Pre-emptive trademark protection and filings, and requisite bona fide intent to use
- Post-death or post-celebrity considerations.
What’s In (Protection of) a Name?
Tuesday, July 17, 2018
8:00 am Pacific Daylight Time
10:00 am Central Daylight Time
Webcast - Register Now!
MBHB partners Eric R. Moran and Nicole E. Reifman
1 hour 15 minutes
While there is no fee to participate, all attendees must register in advance and, in order to receive MCLE credit, must participate online AND individually.
Pending for the states of California, Illinois, New Jersey,* New York,* North Carolina and Virginia (*via reciprocity).
McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP is committed to educating clients and friends of the firm with respect to significant developments and trends in the areas of intellectual property law.
More Information And Registration