These and other recent developments with executive clawbacks will be discussed by a panel of highly qualified experts, including:
- The securities litigator who defended the SEC's first "no fault" clawback case.
- A leading compensation consultant who advises the Boards of many Fortune 500 companies on compliance with these evolving clawback requirements.
- An experienced compensation lawyer who negotiates compensation agreements for executives and their employers.
Post Dodd Frank Clawbacks Live Webcast
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
2:00 p.m. Eastern/11:00 a.m. Pacific
Approved for 1 Credit in NY, CA and IL
- John Spiegel, Partner, Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- David Gordon, Managing Director, Frederic W. Cook & Co.
- Williana Chang, Of Counsel Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP