- Clarifications around the globe on copyrightable subject matter
- Patent litigation related to open source software
- Government use of open source
- Competing trends on how project licensing information is (or isn't) presented
- Compliance programs in the community and in the enterprise.
Top Open Source Legal Developments in 2012
Tuesday, January 29, 2013
11:30 AM - 12:30 PM EST
- Karen Copenhaver, Partner at Choate Hall & Stewart and Counsel for the Linux Foundation
- Mark Radcliffe, Partner at DLA Piper and General Counsel for the Open Source Initiative (OSI)
- California, New Jersey, New York
- Other States: MCLE credit will be applied for in the states where DLA Piper LLP (US) has an office.