Saturday, January 5, 2013

January 29/Web: How to Prepare Your Expert Witness for Deposition

How your expert performs at deposition is likely to have a critical, and sometimes dispositive, influence on the outcome of your case. How you prepare your expert may well determine how he/she performs. Preparation of your expert is within your control and is your responsibility as retaining counsel. Prepare your expert well and enjoy the rewards. Fail to prepare your expert and risk the consequences. This webinar will provide you with a proven protocol to effectively prepare your expert witness for deposition.
This webinar will answer the following questions:

  • What is my expert likely to be asked at deposition?
  • How do I quickly train my expert to be a better listener?
  • What should I explain to my expert about deposition procedure?
  • How should I suggest that my expert prepare and study on his own for deposition?
  • What are the most common costly mistakes experts make time and again and how can I prepare to avoid these?
  • How should I prepare my expert for questions setting up Daubert and qualifications challenges?
  • Where time is limited, how should I prepare my expert quickly and efficiently?
  • What key facts and information does my expert need to know cold?
  • How should I build the confidence of an inexperienced expert?
Registration is required to join this event. If you have not registered, please do so now.
Title:
How to Prepare Your Expert Witness for Deposition
When/Where:
January 29, 2012
14:00 Eastern
Webinar
Speakers:
Credit:
The sponsor does not seem to have applied for credit for this event, but similar events by this sponsor have been granted credit in some jurisdictions upon application by attendees.
By:
The TASA Group, Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment