Cloud Computing: Overview of Legal Issues, Risks and Claims
Tuesday, June 9, 2015
02:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Webcast - Register Now!
- Fred Wilf is the managing partner of Wilftek LLC, a technology, intellectual property and business law firm in Huntingdon Valley, PA. Fred works with companies of all sizes for technology and intellectual property matters, including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, and social media issues. Fred speaks and writes on topics involving technology law matters, including CLE courses and a legal treatise entitled, Computer Software.
- Shawn P. Huston is the CEO of Legal Support Partners, a firm that offers E-Discovery forensic, technology and consulting services to law firms and corporations. Over the years, Shawn has worked on a number of high-profile cases including Enron and Worldcom civil and criminal litigation, asbestos and product liability class actions, government security issues, multi-billion dollar second requests, major SEC fraud investigations and thousands of other civil and criminal cases.
The TASA Group, Inc.
Typically, TASA does not apply for credit, but the presenters and content appear to satisfy CLE requirements in a number of jurisdictions in which participants may self-apply for credit.
Every week, it brings to your email box more than 20 opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!