Lawyers who attend this webinar will learn about:
- The growing number of ethics opinions addressing social media, and the obligation of attorneys to be familiar with them.
- How to think about counseling clients on use of social media during a pending matter — and the attorney's own use.
- The intersection between competency requirements and changes in law office technology.
If You're Not on Facebook You're Committing Malpractice
June 11, 2015
10AM (PT) / 1PM (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
General Counsel & VP of Business Development, Avvo
1hr Ethics CLE in CA, FL, IL, PA, TX, WA
Free. Pre-registration required.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!