What You Will Learn
- Update on ethical issues in limited scope representation, including competence, communications and the attorney-client relationship, candor before the tribunal and diminished capacity
- Supervisory issues and best practices
- Ethical and practical issues in helping the pro se litigant prepare pleadings and motions
- Best practices in limited scope representation programs.
Limited Scope Representation 2015: Ethical & Practical Challenges
August 4, 2015
9:00 AM Eastern
New York, NY
Webcast - Register Now!
- Brenna K. DeVaney ~ Pro Bono Counsel, Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP
- Professor Philip M. Genty ~ Everett B. Birch Clinical Professor in Professional Responsibility, Columbia Law School
- Nakeeb Siddique ~ Staff Attorney, Civil Practice, The Legal Aid Society, Brooklyn Neighborhood Office
- Chair:Liliana K. Vaamonde ~ Training Director, Civil Practice, The Legal Aid Society
- Program Attorney: Janet L. Siegel ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!