Join Michael Volkov and Richard Bistrong as they discuss how due diligence systems, and monitoring and auditing strategies can be used to identify sophisticated bribery schemes in today’s evolving global economy.
During the webinar attendees will learn:
- How to better understand the third-party perspective of due-diligence vetting and the party’s view of anti-bribery laws.
- Techniques for monitoring business partners who may present moderate risks on paper, but who in reality may be high-risk business partners;
- How to spot and resolve hidden red flags that may arise in the due-diligence vetting process and during the life of the relationship;
- How to develop appropriate reporting roles in the organization during the due diligence on-boarding process.
- Auditing strategies for financial and compliance professionals to apply to a range of business partners as a reliable means to isolate those who present unique risks.
A Holistic Approach to Due Diligence and Third-Party Risk Management
Thursday August 6, 2015
2:00 PM ET – 3:35PM ET
Webcast - Register Now!
- Richard Bistrong, CEO, Front-Line Anti-Bribery LLC
- Michael Volkov, CEO, The Volkov Law Group LLC
CLE is approved or in the process of approval for Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico†, New York†, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.
More Information And Registration