Lawyers who attend will learn about:
- Online advertising and fee-splitting: A review of the first amendment considerations and limitations surrounding online referrals.
- The ethics of online Q&A: How does answering questions online from people who may be out-of-state mesh with state-based practice limitations?
- Online “deals” and unbundled services: To what extent do online deals or other unbundled offers implicate ethics rules around advertising, trust accounts, excessive fees, conflicts and the duty of competence?
- Technology & security: What special considerations around technology and cloud-based applications are in play when serving clients online?
Working on the Web: Delivering Legal Services Online
When/Where:August 14, 2015
10 am Pacific / 1 pm Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
1 hour Ethics CLE in CA, FL, IL, PA, TX, WA
Free. Pre-registration required.
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!