Lawyers who attend this webinar will learn about:
- The spread of online feedback via social media and review sites, and the importance of this trend to professional services and reputation
- Why suing for defamation is the technique of last resort
- Avoid violating the ethics rules around misleading advertising and attorney-client confidences when responding to online feedback
Someone Online Hates You: Ethical Responses to Negative Online Feedback
Thursday, February 11, 2016
10AM (PT) / 1PM (ET)
Webcast - Register Now!
Josh King, Avvo's General Counsel and VP of Business Development
1 hour Ethics CLE in CA/FL/IL/PA/TX/WA
More Information And Registration
Subscribe to 4freeCLE!
4freeCLE is the free Newsletter of free Continuing Legal Education.
- Webcasts: bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand: let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free - Subscribe Now!