Best Practices in Biotechnology Prior Art Searching
July 19, 2016
Webcast - Register Now!
Examine the tools that maximize search efforts and walk-through successful processes on extracting relevant data from search results
Search Strategies Examined:
- Searching devices, protocols and products related to biotechnology
- Sequence searching review
- Preparing sequence listings.
- Search Types: What kinds of prior art searches are there?
- Search Strategies: A guide to conducting a good search
- Databases: Patent vs. non-patent, free vs. subscription, as well as which databases specialize in particular subject areas, along with their pros, cons and features.
- Arvind Viswanathan & Jeffrey Sobek come from varied technical and management backgrounds; they also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of combined experience working with IP professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors.
Legal Advantage has conducted over 3,000 combined searches, with a cross section of experience of searching for patent and non-patent literature in databases mirrored with extensive on-site search experience at the USPTO.
CA, FL, TX, WA; Some other states may grant credit upon application.