The legal cannabis landscape in California is growing but still in flux. Clients can be wooed by the perceived opportunity to make money in the cannabis industry and need lawyers who understand what to watch out for in this brand new world.
The speakers will talk about:
- Cannabis landscape in light of Covid-19
- Practical considerations for drafting documents, including formation documents and leases
- Persisting criminal prosecution concerns
- Highlights of the changing regulations
- Litigation risks to watch out for.
History of Cannabis Regulations and Current State of the Industry in 2020
May 28, 2020
3:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Attendance is Limited - Register Now!
Neda Shapourian, Katy Young, and Michelle Dylan.
The Attorney Action Club is a network of San Francisco Bay Area lawyers who host monthly topical discussions on attorney work life balance and law practice management.
Free; registration is limited
This event may be eligible for California CLE credit; You may be able to self-apply for other jurisdictions.
More Information And Registration