- The impact of recent court decisions interpreting the Fair Labor Standards Act
- Litigation regarding the use of independent contractors rather than employees
- Legal risks associated with the use of unpaid interns
- Certifying wage and hour class actions after Dukes and Comcast
- Responding to a governmental audit of your compliance with the FLSA
The Wage & Hour Avalanche: Avoiding the Crush of Class Actions & Investigations
Wednesday, May 21, 2014
2:00 - 3:35 p.m. ET
Webcast - Preregister now!
- Robert Fisher, Partner, Deputy Chair, Labor and Employment Law, Foley Hoag
- Sharon Apple, Associate General Counsel, Nestle Nutrition, N.A.
- Theodore Easton, Chief of Enforcement, New Jersey Division of Wage and Hour Compliance
Approved or in the process of approval for 90 minutes of CLE credit in Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico†, New York†, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin and Wyoming.