Search Strategies Examined:
- Classifying multiple components within various electronic devices
- Searching tips and tricks including EE strategies and examples
- Searching EE specific databases.
- Search Types: What kinds of prior art searches are there?
- Search Strategies: A guide to conducting a good search
- Databases: Patent vs. non-patent, free vs. subscription, as well as which databases specialize in particular subject areas, along with their pros, cons and features.
Best Practices in Prior Art Searching in Electrical Engineering
June 11, 2014
12:00 PM Eastern
Webcast - Register Now!
Feroze Ali & Jeffrey Sobek. Coming from varied technical and management backgrounds, they also bring a wealth of knowledge from more than 40 years of combined experience working with IP professionals from top IP and AmLaw firms to individual inventors.
Legal Advantage has conducted over 3,000 combined searches, with a cross section of experience of searching for patent and non-patent literature in databases mirrored with extensive on-site search experience at the USPTO.
1 Hour in CA, FL, IA, ME, MO, MS, NV, OH, OK, UT, VA, WA.
Every week, it brings to your email box more than 20 opportunities to learn about the legal profession while earning Continuing Legal Education credits.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!