Attend this training for an overview of key issues and legal concerns from the perspective of homeowner and tenant advocates, and for information that can help you assist individual homeowners and tenants facing the possibility of repossession, defects in the home itself, or experiencing fair housing problems at the hands of their mobilehome park.
What You Will Learn
- Legal framework governing manufactured homes, including both federal law and California’s own regulatory strictures
- Financing issues and repossession
- Renting and fair housing problems
- Foreclosure process (California focus) and what issues are being litigated right now
Practitioners who represent homeowners of mobilehomes or tenants renting a mobilehome will benefit from this program, as will general practitioners interested in learning more about the nitty gritty of how manufactured homes are regulated.
Making Sense of Mobilehomes – Homeowner and Tenants’ Rights
May 4, 2015
9:00 AM Pacific
Webcast - Register Now!
Also presented in-person in San Francisco.
- Eugene P. Haydu ~ Law Office of Eugene P. Haydu
- Ilene J. Jacobs ~ Director of Litigation, Advocacy & Training, California Rural Legal Assistance, Inc.
- Ronald S. Javor ~ Former General Counsel and Assistant Deputy Director, Housing Standards (Ret.), California Department of Housing and Community Development
- Chair: Maeve Elise Brown ~ Executive Director, Housing and Economic Rights Advocates
- Program Attorney: Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute
Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Virgin Islands, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.
Practising Law Institute
More Information And Registration
|Free CLE Right In Your Web Browser!|
Every week, 4freeCLE brings you dozens of opportunities to earn Continuing Legal Education credits without paying dime!
- Webcasts: Bring CLE to your home or office
- On-Demand Recordings: Let you learn what you need when you need it
- In-Person: Traditional classroom settings give you the maximum opportunity for interaction and networking.
4freeCLE is and always will be free. Subscribe Now!