Local Immigration Laws and their Impact on Hispanic/Latino Health
Thursday, April 16, 2015
1 p.m. ET
Webcast - Register Now!
- Omar Martinez, J.D., M.P.H., M.S., Postdoctoral Research Fellow, HIV Center for Clinical and Behavioral Studies at the New York State Psychiatric Institute and Columbia University
- Susan Auger, M.S.W., M.A., Ph.D., President & Founder, Auger Communications
- Daniel P. Brown, J.D., Daniel Brown Law Office, PHLLC
- Moderator: Sarah Somers, J.D., M.P.H., Managing Attorney, the Network for Public Health Law - Southeastern Region
- Public Health Law Research
- Network for Public Health Law.
Attendees may qualify for CLE credit through ASLME. ASLME is an approved provider of continuing legal education credits in several states, and will also apply for CLE credits in other states upon request.
More Information And Registration