This is the registration for the first webinar in the series, which will focus on the DACA education requirement and the parent/child relationship required for DAPA eligibility. “Bringing Clients into Eligibility for Administrative Relief: Meeting the Education Requirement for DACA and the Parent/Child Relationship Requirement for DAPA” will take place on Friday, April 17, 2015 at 2:00 pm Eastern, 1:00 pm Central, 12:00 pm Mountain, and 11:00 am Pacific.
The webinar will address:
- Strategies for meeting the DACA education requirements
- Review of INA definition of child and implications for DAPA
- Overview of ways to establish paternity.
Meeting the Education Requirement for DACA and the Parent/Child Relationship Requirement for DAPA
Friday, April 17, 2015
11:00 AM - 12:30 PM PDT
Webcast - Register Now!
- Michelle Saucedo, DACA Legal Advocate, Asian Americans Advancing Justice - Los Angeles
- Susan Schreiber, Managing Attorney, Training and Legal Support Section, CLINIC
- Debbie Smith, Associate General Counsel / Immigration Law, Service Employees International Union.
- Immigration Advocates Network