Whether a damages expert’s opinion can meet these requirements is a critical question for all patent litigants. Ultimately, the persuasiveness and reliability of the factual data on consumer demand for a patented feature underlying the damages case can determine the financial outcome of the case.
This webinar will cover these topics and more:
- Relevant case law
- Why proving consumer demand is key to receiving monetary damages
- The shortcomings of typical survey approaches to measuring consumer demand
- An alternative behavioral methodology for reliably measuring consumer demand
Determining the Value of One Patented Feature: A Behavioral Alternative to a Consumer Survey
November 17, 2016, at 9:00 am PST / 10:00 am MST / 11:00 am CST / 12:00 noon EST
- Fitch Even partner Alison Aubry Richards
- Jacob Jacoby, Ph.D., president of Jacoby IP Research
- Moderated by Fitch Even partner Edward W. Gray, Jr.
Fitch, Even, Tabin & Flannery LLP
1 hr CLE CA/IL/NE; Other states may also reward credit upon attendee request.
Free. Registration required.
More Information and Registration